With being able to have your own networks, freelance researchers can use to have a focused solution for different clients with content appropriate in each. Here’s a few benefits you get from using an Odysen solution:
- 1. Have one main network for centralizing your activities. This could be for various files, websites for reference or sharing work with any partners or colleagues.
- 2. Have separate networks for different clients or research projects you’re working on, helping to keep content focused for each. Within each network you can create folders for the different research topics or projects you’re working on, within folders are applications to share content with.
- 3. Upload any PDFs, presentations, spreadsheets, word documents or other office files to the documents application. Others can download and add comments for feedback.
- 4. Share any graphics or photos in the Images application, others can see a collection in a slideshow.
- 5. Share audio or music recordings, able to play directly from your network or download to your preferred audio or music player.
- 6. Share videos as appropriate in the Video application, others can watch and add comments from your network.
- 7. Store and share useful websites for reference, be able to quickly access from a centralized place for a specific research subject.
- 8. Create a note for a new idea, outlining a bigger project or writing out a brief summary of what you’ve discovered.
- 9. Organize a research project with actions, including the priority, owner and due date.
- 10. Keep track of any upcoming events, such as relevant conferences or workshops.
- 11. If planning a trip, use your network to help organize it. Create a special folder just for the trip and include notes, websites, actions and other content in the applications.
- 12. Invite others to your network for free. Anyone can join as a Basic subscriber, getting access to all the applications and 1 GB of storage for documents, images, audio and video files. More active users can upgrade to the Premium plan for extra features and storage options.
- 13. Add blogs relevant for your research topics, see an integrated view of the most recent articles from each. Add a keyword of your research topic to the news search, retrieving any articles containing your keyword.
- 14. Search your network for something specific, type in a keyword to get results from any application content in your network.
- 15. Able to use in your preferred language with 22 available, helpful for working with clients speaking another language.
Learn more about how to use an Odysen solution for research activities, including using each of the applications, benefits, FAQs and other relevant blog articles.