Since the 1950’s and 1960’s, the Simplified Chinese character system has become the standard written language used in mainland China, Singapore, Malaysia and increasingly other places from immigration. Here’s a brief overview of five places to visit that use Chinese Simplified characters.
- 1. Beijing: Visit the Great Wall, see the flag rising at dawn in Tiananmen Square, have your Peking Duck, take a tour of the Old or Forbidden City or if y0u have extra time, take a high speed train straight to Tibet.
- 2. Shanghai: A graceland for a hungry stomach, get your Shanghai dumplings, Di Shui Dong ribs, Hairy Crab, Drunken Chicken, lip tingling Szechuan boiled fish soup and hundreds of other dishes, wash it all down with a few bottles of Tsingtao.
- 3. Shenzhen: Right across the border of Hong Kong, a hotbed for hardware gadgets of just about anything you can imagine.
- 4. Singapore: Visit a melting pot of Chinese, Indian, Malay and colonial influences, a popular destination for business travelers or vacationing.
- 5. Malaysia: Split between the South China Sea, visit Malaysia for rainforests, festivals and other activities.
Use an Odysen solution in Simplified Chinese to organize and share different types of content. Create multiple networks for the different groups you’re involved with, organize topics or places with intuitive folders and add content to the applications.