Of course, this can vary widely depending on your where you live and what you’re interests are. So, here’s a few lists from different perspectives:
- Leaving from London: This includes longer travel to Kashmir Brazil as well as shorter trips to Londonderry or Derry, Iceland, Amsterdam, Finland and others. See the highlights of these and many others along with suggest airlines to use.
- Travel around India: Can visit Badami, Valparai for some bird watching, including the Long-Tailed Macaque, Nilgiri Tahr or the Great Hornbill, Bekal for more quiet and peaceful surroundings, Warangal, visit the ruins and coastline at Dhanushkodi, do some hiking in Spiti or the birding hotspot at Mangalajodi.
- Quenching your thirst with wine destinations: Going around the globe, this list for 2013 includes Riojo in Spain, Danube in Austria, North and South Forks in Long Island New York, Stellenbosch in South Africa, Monterey County in California, Vale dos Vinhedos in Brazil, Willamette Valley in Oregon, Hunter Valley in Australia, Douro in Portugal and Puglia in Italy.
- If travel in China the list includes: Beijing for the historical sights, Tibet for the Himalayan highlands, Chengdu for the giant Pandas, Guilin for the Li River and Karst landforms as well as Suzhou for the garden scenery and water towns.
- The New York Times put together a list of 46 places to visit: The top five include Rio de Janeiro from all the changes happening planning for the 2014 World Cup and 2016 Summer Olympics, Marseille for loads of Mediterranean art exhibitions, Nicaragua for the expanding eco-tourism and eco-lodge setups, Accra in Ghana for new tourist offerings, including more beaches and other attractions as well as Bhutan to see the network of Buddhist monasteries and temples.
- Spend a few weeks flashpacking in South Korea: This includes spending time in Seoul, seeing the volcanoes at Jeju Island, absorbing some cultural history in Gyeongju and more.
- Create a folder each major area or location, add sub-folders for specific cities, towns or activities.
- Add content to different applications, such as notes for itineraries, actions for things needed to do beforehand, store photos from your trip in images, schedule appropriate events or add any useful websites or news sources for occasional reference.
- Let others know of new content with email notifications, automatically stay informed of changes by creating a newsletter.
Learn more about using for travel planning, including using each of the applications, the benefits, FAQs and other relevant blog articles.
Matt | Posted on | February 13, 2013 | Comments Off