Here’s a brief list of some online resources for virtual assistants, including blogs from others, online communities, forums and places for finding new clients or projects.
- Virtual Assistants Networking Blog, The blog for the VA networking website, including other resources and training options.
- Virtual Office Temps, Search for clients looking for help and get a virtual assistant certification.
- Virtual Assistant Assistant, Tips and suggestions, including reviews of new resources available.
- Virtual Assistants Blog, Examples for different types of projects that virtual assistants can support.
- Your Virtual Assistant, Providing practical tips for the improving your business and getting more clients.
- The Work at Home Woman, A blog and business resource for women and moms who work from home.
- International Virtual Assistants Association, Help and suggestions for those working internationally.
- Virtual Assistant Forums, Where you can discuss current issues and trends with a community.
- Alltop Virtual Assistant, Get news and updates centralized from a range of sources.
As most of these are blogs, you can add them to your preferred news or RSS reader to easily stay informed of updates. Or, you can create an account and network with Odysen and add them there. While there, you can use to help organize some of your other activities or create separate networks to work on projects with your clients.