For people living in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, you can now use an Odysen solution in your native language.
This can be for having your own networks for personal, groups, freelancers and small businesses. The last of which has been growing faster than ever in recent times, a few articles of the changes:
- Tiny Estonia Nets The Holy Grail Of Fast EV Charging, Earth Techling: With 165 chargers scattered throughout the country, those with electric vehicles have more options than anywhere else worldwide for a recharge when needed.
- From Java tools to Google Street View, Estonia’s tech companies are taking on the world, ZDNet: This includes people working at larger companies such as Skype or Playtech, as well as the many startups, IT services and other homegrown tech.
- Latvia positioned to replace Estonia as eurozone’s fastest-growing economy, The Baltic Course: An overall perspective of the recent growth in Latvia.
- Will Latvia join the Euro?, CS Monitor: While Italy and others are discussing leaving, Latvia is looking to join, as early as 2014.
- Lithuania invest for more tourism from Scandinavia & Finland, Boarding.No: Already one of the leaders for European tourism growth, Lithuania is seeking other ways to collaborate with ongoing Scandinavian travelers.
Lots of activity and growth, including with new technologies, startups, transportation, tourism and other areas.
For using an Odysen network in the Baltics, while you can use any of the languages available, here’s an overview of the ones most relevant for each:
- Estonia: Use in Estonian, Finnish, Russian, Latvian and Swedish.
- Latvia: Share content Latvian, Russian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Finnish and Swedish.
- Lithuania: Have networks with others in Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian.