For people in Southern Asia or the Pacific and specifically anyone in Malaysia and Indonesia, you now have two new languages available for your networks! Here’s a short review of each and where they can be used.
Share content with others in Southeast Asia in Malay.
- Malaysia: The official language, use with other networks in Malaysia.
- Indonesia: Use in Malay, Indonesian and English.
- Singapore: Use in Malay, English, Chinese and Indonesian.
- Thailand: Use in Malay, Thai and Chinese.
Learn more about using in Malay, including an overview in the Malay language and other relevant blog articles.
Have your own networks in Indonesian.
- Indonesia: Share content with others in Indonesian.
- Australia: Use with others in Australia, along with English and others as appropriate.
- Papua New Guinea: Use in Indonesian and English.
Learn more about using in Indonesian, including an overview in the Indonesian language and other relevant blog articles.
As the languages are just available, if you see any mistakes with the translations you can let us know in support. Once notified, we’ll have the new translation in place within the next couple days.
Matt | Posted on | March 25, 2013 | Comments Off