For people interested or involved with different types of small business activities in India, here’s a few recent trends and updates of what’s been happening:
- Indian women entrepreneurs building businesses on a grand scale across multiple sectors, The Economic Times: Stories of some of the challenges and successes that women entrepreneurs are going through in India, from initially starting out, to growing a small business to something larger to juggling the work home balance.
- Are Small and Medium Businesses really demanding cheaper software?, Forbes India: How small tech businesses in India are using different low cost Internet solutions to help grow their business.
- ‘Egypt should be India’s gateway to Africa’, India Talkies: Different ways that Egypt is trying to make itself more acceptable for people in India looking to expand their markets.
- Entrepreneurs, stop imitating! Find India’s true self, Rediff: Some general ideas for less illusions and more independent thinking towards local solutions.
- India’s Internet startups: challenges and advantages, Smart Planet: Highlighting the challenge with creating a startup in India to balance both the needs of users in India and International markets, not to mention local government regulations and red tape.
- In rural India, solar power is the cheap and easy option, Mother Nature Network: Helping rural businesses and residents get the energy they need, a solar energy installer has already added to 100,000 village homes, proving solar or renewable energy can be an economical solution.
- Korean entrepreneurs to set up units in Rajasthan, Yahoo News: Establishing new levels of cooperation and collaboration between South Korean and India.
- Bangalore emerges as Mecca of startups; engineers, customers transforming city into a hub for new businesses, The Economic Times: This includes accounting for +40% of all startups in India, including many in software, Internet and other engineering areas.
- Are Indian Startups Reforming After A Structural Crisis?, Silicon India: Putting an emphasis on solving local problems with technology solutions.
Having a network just for your business in India
If you’re looking for a networking solution to help organize your business activities with colleagues, you can consider using a solution from Odysen, some of the highlights include:
- Have separate networks for different groups, helpful to have one just for colleagues and others for key customers, partners or suppliers.
- Share content over useful applications, such as actions to organize a project, scheduling events, storing notes, websites and other content for reference.
- Use in English, Hindi and over 30 other languages as appropriate for your group.
- You and other can get started for free with the Basic plan, including using the applications and having initial storage for your files.
Go here to learn more about using an Odysen solution in India, including using the applications, languages available, solution examples and other relevant blog articles.
Matt | Posted on | March 31, 2013 | Comments Off