For people working in technology in South Korea, sharing designs with others in the region and elsewhere can be a fairly regular occurrence. This can be with partners in mainly in China, Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong, but also with others in Singapore, the US and Europe.
Using an Odysen solution, you can have networks for each of your different partners and they can use in their preferred language or in a common secondary language. Below goes through an example for doing so.
Design and Project Management
For your initial product design, share with colleagues in South Korea and use in Korean, here’s a few ways you can use your network and the applications:
- Organize projects with Actions, including the priority, owner and due date of each. Add complimentary content to the project such as notes of new ideas, other websites for reference, store relevant files and schedule upcoming events.
- Share different types of files in a centralized place, helpful if working with others in different locations. Store office files such as presentations, spreadsheets, word documents, PDFs and others in Documents, graphics and photos in Images as well as Audio and Video files as appropriate.
- Share useful websites, helpful to have in a centralized place.
Working with Initial Partners
When starting to test with others, have a separate network just for them and share content as appropriate, including product briefs, preliminary datasheets, pricing, forecast and other information.
- Partners in Japan: Share content in Korean or Japanese.
- Partners in Taiwan: Have networks in Korean, Chinese Traditional or Japanese.
- Partners in Hong Kong: Use in Korean, Cantonese and English.
- Partners in China: Have networks with others in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beigjing and more, use in Korean or Mandarin, Chinese Simplified.
Ramping to Mass Production
This could be sharing with different customers in others areas or distribution partners. Have separate networks for each and import content from other networks as appropriate.
- In the Americas: Share networks in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- With Europe: Use in a variety of languages, including French, German, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Polish, Dutch, Czech, Romanian and many others.
- With others in Asia: Have networks in Thai, Vietnamese, Malay, Indonesian and Hindi.
Get started with the free Basic plan, including the ability to create and share networks with others, use the applications and have initial storage for your files.
Go here to learn more about having your own networks with others in South Korea, including using the applications, languages available, solution examples and other relevant blog articles.