As the number of freelancers grows to virtually every niche you can imagine, the solution examples have been reorganized along with new solutions available.
Below is a brief overview of each, click the appropriate link to see application examples, benefits, FAQs and relevant blog articles.
Organize reference content, plan events or help to coordinate travel.
- Office: Organize useful files, websites and plan upcoming events.
- Personal: Help to manage travel, medical and other personal activities, have a separate network for each client for extra focus.
- Research: Centralize different types of content about a topic in a central place, add sub-folders to expand the research and see integrated views in respective parent folders.
- Travel Planning: Add folders for different destinations and add appropriate content to the applications, such as websites of airports and hotels, itineraries in a note or local blogs to the news reader to stay informed of current events.
- Virtual Assistants: Organize projects, research, websites, travel and other assistance.
Design & Multimedia
Upload or import different file types with different networks or audiences.
- Artisans: Share photos of your creations, others can view in a slideshow and add comments for feedback.
- Audio & Voice: Organize different voices and sounds, others can listen from your network and add comments for feedback.
- Graphics: Store and share in the Images application, others can review a collection in a slideshow.
- Music: Share new recordings for initial feedback, option available to listen on continuous play.
- Photography: Plan for an event and share photos afterwards in Images. Others can see previews, slideshows, full-screen or print if needed.
- Video: Upload and watch videos from your network, add complimentary content for organizing the project.
Engineering & Manufacturing
Organize projects, schedule meetings and travel coordination.
- Architecture: Have separate networks for larger projects, share design drafts, photos of the work site and more.
- Design: Have a central place to share new designs, others can add comments for feedback.
- Manufacturing: Organize projects, schedule conference calls and travel planning.
Finance & Management
Organize projects, share office files and schedule events.
- Business Management: Share presentations, presentations, meeting summaries or scheduling project reviews with events.
- Consulting: Outline new ideas in notes, options to automatically get notified of feedback.
- Finance: Share relevant spreadsheets and schedule monthly events.
- Human Resources: Share benefits information with folders for everyone or specific people.
IT & Programming
Store instructions or directions in notes, centralizing and sharing websites or organizing a project.
- IT Systems Support: Share useful files and instructions, access from mobile.
- Programming: Use for projects, conference calls and reference content.
- Web Design: Centralize web pages being worked on and add actions for next steps.
Have separate networks for each client, sharing information appropriate for them.
- Corporate: Organize projects and research, schedule meetings or conference calls.
- Personal: Import standard templates and forms, share useful websites and schedule events.
Sales & Marketing
Have separate networks for large events, key customers and suppliers, organize different sales and marketing campaigns.
- Event Planning: Plan for larger events with third parties.
- Marketing: Organize more comprehensive marketing projects and campaigns.
- Sales: Have separate networks for different customers and suppliers, importing different files as appropriate from one network to another.
- Web Marketing: Share useful websites and organize Internet marketing campaigns.
Writing & Translations
Organize research and reference material for your writing, share initial versions and use in your preferred language.
- Corporate: Organize projects, share article or press release drafts.
- Editing: Stay informed of new drafts shared and providing feeding on your own networks.
- Niche Writing: Use to help organize book, ebook, children’s book or other larger project.
- Translations: You and your clients can use in your preferred language, including Bulgarian, Chinese (s), Chinese (t), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Web Content: Store drafts of articles and include appropriate graphics or photos in Images.
Lots of options to customize your network for your specific niche and customers, take a tour to learn more about having your own networks.
Matt | Posted on | April 17, 2013 | Comments Off