For people living in New Zealand, here are a few benefits you can get from having your own networks for personal and professional environments.
Personal and Group Activities
- Organize topics and activities with folders, making it easy to keep content organized. Add sub-folders to expand, share with others involved and when they login, they’ll only see the folders and respective content you’ve shared with them.
- Share photos of trips or activities, others can view a collection in a slideshow.
- Schedule upcoming events, add to each folder or activity and see them integrated in the All folder.
- Organize destinations and travel by simply having a separate folder for each with sub-folders as appropriate. Such as you could have one for the north, including sub-folders for Whangarei, Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Napier Hastings, Palmerston North and Wellington as well as one for the south, including sub-folders for Nelson, Christchurch, Dunedin and Queenstown. Once created you can include local websites, blogs, notes or photos and videos from previous trips.
- Use to organize a project or larger event. Add a folder just for the project or if it’s including others not on one of your existing networks, create a new network just for the project. Add an outline or general plans to a note and include items or things to do beforehand in actions, adding a priority, owner and due date to each.
Freelancing and Business Activities
Share content with colleagues and have separate networks for key customers or partners.
- Have a network with colleagues, organizing different reference content and projects for your business.
- Have separate networks with partners or key customers, keeping content focused just for them.
- Use in your preferred language, helpful if working with others from outside New Zealand, such as using in Malay, Indonesian and French with others in Malaysia, Indonesia and French Polynesia.
- Organize a project by adding a new folder for it and include actions with their priority, owner and due date. Include complimentary content appropriate for the project such as useful websites, office files, notes and schedule project reviews with events.
- Stay informed of feedback by reviewing your Updates stream when logged in or adding Newsletters to stay informed by email.
Learn more about having your own network with others in New Zealand, including using the applications, languages available, solution examples and other relevant blog articles.
Matt | Posted on | April 27, 2013 | Comments Off