If you’re involved with an organization and have groups in different locations, you can add sub-networks for each to have their own network. Here are some of the highlights or benefits you get from doing so:
- All networks will be under your main organization network and sub-domain, such as your main network being https://yourorganizationname.odysen.com/ and your sub-networks being https://yourorganizationname.odysen.com/networks/yoursubnetworks.
- Add users from an existing network to a new network by simply checking the network and appropriate user. This way, you don’t have to enter in their email, user name and other information for every new network.
- Import files from one network to another, helpful for sharing reference content such as PDFs, word documents, presentations and other office files. Import a collection at the same time if appropriate, such as a collection of photos, audio or music recordings and videos.
- Organize projects by adding a new folder for each, including actions with their priority, owner and due date. Expand the project by adding sub-folders and see all the actions in a network from the All folder.
- If logged into one network, you can automatically get informed of any new content or comments shared with you from the Updates stream, located on top right corner of any network page.
- Add a newsletter to your networks to stay informed of changes by email. Schedule it for daily, weekly or other time frames and if there’s any new content, you’ll receive an email summary of the changes.
- Add members to your different networks for free. Everyone can get started with the free Basic plan and more active users have the option to upgrade to Premium. Helpful to economically include a wide range of members with your networks.
- Use in your preferred language, useful for international organizations. Languages available include Bulgarian, Chinese (s), Chinese (t), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.