A couple small changes have been made when adding comments to different types of application content. These include being able to add a comment while still viewing the application content as well as removing the need to add a title to the comment. Below goes through an overview of the changes.
Add comments while viewing application content
Previously when adding a comment a new window would open to add the comment. While this was fine and everything, being able to add a comment while still viewing the application content is much better, some examples:
- Images: Add a comment while still viewing a photo or graphic.
- Notes: Add feedback to an outline, instructions or directions. Helpful to add a comment while still viewing the details.
- Events: Add comments while viewing the event date, time, location and description.
- Actions: For reviewing actions from a project and giving feedback as appropriate.
- Audio: Give feedback to an audio recording while still listening, such as from a music recording that someone shared with you.
- Videos: Add comments while watching a video others have share with you.
No title needed for comments
Another change made when adding a comment is a title or subject is no longer needed. While adding a title or subject was helpful for viewing comments from Updates or other areas, overall it’s an extra hassle and not really needed when actually adding the content. This allows you to simply add your feedback and you’re done.
Enjoy the new changes when adding feedback. Learn more about adding and viewing comments on your network, including the features, solution examples, FAQs and other relevant blog articles.
Matt | Posted on | May 20, 2013 | Comments Off