For anyone curious about where people are traveling this year, here’s a summary from a recently released research report, the top cities for people visiting in 2013. Below are the top 20 worldwide, organize in their respective region and the total number of visitors expected.
The first time Bangkok has been at the top.
- 1. Bangkok, 15.98 million
- 4. Singapore, 11.75 million
- 8. Kuala Lumpur, 9.90 million
- 9. Hong Kong, 8.72 million
- 10. Seoul, 8.19 million
- 14. Shanghai, 6.50 million
- 16. Tokyo, 5.80 million
- 18. Taipei, 5.19 million
Europe and Middle East
- 2. London, 15.96 million
- 3. Paris, 13.92 million
- 6. Istanbul, 10.37 million
- 7. Dubai, 9.89 million
- 10. Barcelona, 8.41 million
- 12. Milan, 6.83 million
- 13. Rome, 6.71 million
- 15. Amsterdam, 6.35 million
- 17. Vienna, 5.37 million
- 19. Riyadh, 5.05 million
Hitting the major transportation hubs for Europe or Asia.
- 5. New York, 11.52 million
- 20. Los Angeles, 4.84 million
Take a look at the full PDF for more information about the top cities for specific regions, such as South America, Africa and others.
Have your own network for travel activities
If looking for a way to help organize some of your travel activities, here are a few benefits you get from doing so with an Odysen solution:
- Control your privacy: You decide who’s on your networks and what content is shared with them.
- Get started for free: Use the Basic plan for initial or occasional use, create your own networks, use the applications and have initial storage for different office files, photos or videos.
- Separate networks for different groups: Create as many networks as you want or add sub-networks to existing ones. By keeping content and groups separated, you can have a more focused or higher quality content and usage for each.
- Organizing locations: Add a different folder for each location or activity at that location. Add sub-folders to expand and see integrated views in respective parent folders.
- Storing and sharing relevant content: Within each folder you can add content to any of the applications, this could be websites of airports, hotels and transportation services, local blogs to stay informed of current events and store photos or videos from past trips.
- Use in your preferred language: Helpful to more comfortably share content with others, besides English you can use in Bulgarian, Mandarin or Chinese (s), Cantonese or Chinese (t), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.