Have an idea for a new business but not much cash to bootstrap or get it off the ground? Here are 13 places with the costs of critical things needed are the lowest, such as rent, food, transport, Internet connection and phone. See the Funders and Founders blog for more information including an interesting infographic or Numbeo for cost of living comparisons by country.
Central and Latin America
Get your startup going in the warmer climates south of the US.
- Cuenca, Ecuador
- The interior of Mexico
Find affordable locations in eastern and southern Europe.
- Varna & Sofia, Bulgaria
- Porto, Portugal
- Lublin, Poland
- Skopje & Ohrid, Macedonia
Get low cost accommodations from different places in Egypt or in the modern city of Amman.
- Outside of Cairo, Egypt
- Amman, Jordan
Have a startup surrounded by arts, music and regular cultural festivals.
- Casablanca, Morocco
For getting startups going in southern and southeast Asia.
- Bangalore, India
- Chiang Mai, Thailand
Have your own networks for your startup
Besides living in an economically friendly location, with using an Odysen solution, you can help to have it organized on a budget as well. Get started for free with the Basic plan and more active users can upgrade to Premium for only $1.99 USD a month. Some of the other benefits include:
- Create as many networks as you need, having one for colleagues and others for key partners or customers.
- Organize your content with easy to use folders, add sub-folders to expand and see integrated content from respective parent folders.
- Within folders are applications to store and share content with, including actions for a project, events, notes, contact information, office files, photos and graphics, audio, video, websites and news sources in the news reader.
- Use in your preferred language, including for the above countries Spanish, English, Bulgarian, Portuguese, Polish, Hindi, Malay and Thai.
- Get quality support whenever needed, helpful for learning how to do something, suggesting a tweak or new feature desired.
Learn more about having your own networks for startups, including using the applications, benefits, FAQs and other relevant blog articles.