For anyone interested in visiting or curious for learning more about Morocco, here’s a brief overview for help getting started.
- 1. Morocco is in the northwest part of Africa, on the coast of the Atlantic. It has borders with Spain in the north, Algeria in the east, and Mauritania in the south.
- 2. There are about 33 million people that live in Morocco.
- 3. The largest city is Casablanca with about 3.4 million people, followed by Rabat Sale, Fes, Marrakech, Tangier, Meknes, Agadir, Oujda, Kenitra, and Tetouan.
- 4. The official language is Arabic, while Dareja, Berber, French, and English are also used.
- 5. Much of Morocco is mountainous, with the Atlas Mountains in the center and south, and the Rif Mountains in the north.
- 6. The highest point in Morocco is Jebel Toubkal at 4,165 metres.
- 7. The currency used is the Moroccan Dirham, MAD.
- 8. It’s considered impolite to handle food with the left hand, Moroccans greet foreigners with kisses on each cheek.
- 9. The cuisine includes locally grown ingredients such as saffron, mint, olives, oranges, and lemons. Chicken dishes are popular, along with seafood along the coast.
- 10. The national drink of Morocco is Mint Tea.
Have your own networks with others in Morocco
If you regularly share content or work with people in Morocco, here are a few benefits you get from using an Odysen solution:
- Use in your preferred language, you can use French, English and others as appropriate.
- Have separate networks for different groups, keeping content focused for each. This could be having separate networks for different groups of friends, family members, organizations as well as using in professional environments, having separate networks for different clients or customers.
- Organize content with easy to use folders, add sub-folders to expand and see integrated views from respective parent folders.
- Within each folder you can add content to the applications, including actions, notes, events, polls, photos, graphics, audio files, office files, videos, websites, and blogs.
- Get started and invite other users for free with the Basic plan. This includes the ability create as many networks as you’d like, use the applications, and initial storage for your photos, office files, audio and video files.
Learn more about having your own networks with others in Morocco, including using the applications, languages available, solution examples, and relevant blog articles.
Matt | Posted on | September 1, 2013 | Comments Off