For anyone interested in visiting or curious for learning more about Georgia, here’s a brief overview for help getting started.
- 1. There are 4.6 million people that live in Georgia. It has borders with Russia to the north, Azerbaijan to the southeast, Armenia to the south, Turkey to the southwest, and the Black Sea to the west. Georgia became independent from the Soviet Union in 1991.
- 2. The largest city in Georgia is Tbilisi with 1.2 million people, followed by Kutaisi, Batumi, Rustavi, Zugdidi, Gori, Poti, Sukhumi, Khashuri, and Samtredia.
- 3. The official language is Georgian, other languages used include Russian, Armenian, Azeri, and others.
- 4. Georgia is considered to be in two halves, divided by the Likhi mountain range.
- 5. The currency is the Georgian Lari, GEL.
- 6. The highest mountain is Mount Shkhara at 5,201 meters or 17,059 feet.
- 7. The cuisine in Georgia includes Khinkali (similar to dumplings), Sulguni cheese, Chanakhi and Kharcho soup, fish, chicken, beef, and Georgian breads.
- 8. Beverages include Chacha, Georgian wine, as well as local beers such as Natakhtari, Kazbegi, Argo, Kasri, and Karva. Wine making is an ancient tradition in Georgia.
- 9. The deepest known cave worldwide is the Voronya Cave in Georgia, going down 2,140 meters.
- 10. There are about 2.8 million visitors to Georgia every year.
Have your own networks with others in Georgia
If you regularly share content or work with people in Georgia, here are a few benefits you get from using an Odysen solution:
- Use in your preferred language, including Russian, English, and others.
- Have separate networks for different groups, keeping content focused for each. This could be having separate networks for different groups of friends, family members, organizations as well as using in professional environments, having separate networks for different clients or customers.
- Organize content with easy to use folders, add sub-folders to expand and see integrated views from respective parent folders.
- Within each folder you can add content to the applications, including actions, notes, events, polls, photos, graphics, audio files, office files, videos, websites, and blogs.
- Get started and invite other users for free with the Basic plan. This includes the ability create as many networks as you’d like, use the applications, and initial storage for your photos, office files, audio and video files.
Learn more about having your own networks with others in Georgia, including using the applications, languages available, solution examples, and relevant blog articles.
Matt | Posted on | September 8, 2013 | Comments Off