For anyone interested in visiting or curious for learning more about Macedonia, here’s a brief overview for help getting started.
- 1. Macedonia has a population of a little more than 2 million people.
- 2. The country is landlocked with borders of Serbia to the north, Bulgaria in the east, Greece in the south, and Albania in the west.
- 3. The official language is Macedonian, other languages used include Bulgarian, Greek, Albanian, Turkish, English, and others.
- 4. The largest city in Macedonia is Skopje with about 500,000 people or 25% of all Macedonia. Other cities include Bitola, Kumanovo, Prilep, Tetovo, Veles, Stip, Ohrid, Gostivar, and Strumica.
- 5. There’s a Macedonian Stonehenge estimated to have been built 4,000 years ago.
- 6. The currency used is the Macedonian Dollar, MKD.
- 7. The National Park Pelister as the first park to be protected, becoming a national park in 1948. Other national parks include Mavrovo and Galicica.
- 8. The geography is mountainous, with the highest being Mount Korab at 2,764 metres or 9,068 feet.
- 9. Is known for its wines, both in white and red varieties.
- 10. There are about 300,000 people that visit Macedonia every year.
Have your own networks with others in Macedonia
If you regularly share content or work with people in Macedonia, here are a few benefits you get from using an Odysen solution:
- Use in your preferred language, while no Macedonian, you can use in Bulgarian, Greek, English, Turkish, and others.
- Have separate networks for different groups, keeping content focused for each. This could be having separate networks for different groups of friends, family members, organizations as well as using in professional environments, having separate networks for different clients or customers.
- Organize content with easy to use folders, add sub-folders to expand and see integrated views from respective parent folders.
- Within each folder you can add content to the applications, including actions, notes, events, polls, photos, graphics, audio files, office files, videos, websites, and blogs.
- Get started and invite other users for free with the Basic plan. This includes the ability create as many networks as you’d like, use the applications, and initial storage for your photos, office files, audio and video files.
Learn more about having your own networks with others in Macedonia, including using the applications, languages available, solution examples, and relevant blog articles.
Matt | Posted on | September 9, 2013 | Comments Off