For anyone interested in visiting or curious for learning more about New Delhi, here’s a brief overview for help getting started.
- 1. There are about 21 million people that live in the expanded area of Delhi, it’s the capital and located in the north central part of India.
- 2. Delhi was made the capital in 1911, previously it had been in Calcutta.
- 3. The climate is cooler to cold in winter, with very hot temperatures in the summer, making the best times to visit in February, March, or September through October.
- 4. The languages used include Hindi, English, Punjabi, and Urdu.
- 5. The area of Delhi has been inhabited since at least 500 BC.
- 6. Museums available include the Indira Gandhi Memorial Museum, the National Gallery of Modern Art, the National Handicrafts and Handlooms Museum, a Rail Museum, the Nehru Planetarium, and many others.
- 7. You can visit the Khari Baoli market, the largest wholesale spice market in Asia.
- 8. Includes Delhi Ridge, a large city forest with a myriad of bird life and activity, the ridge itself is believed to be 1.5 million years old.
- 9. Historical sites that you can see include Jantar Mantar, the Buddha Jayanti Park, Gandhi Smriti, and Lodi Gardens.
- 10. National events and holidays include Republic Day, Independence Day, and Gandhi Jayanti, or Ghandhi’s birthday.
Have your own networks with others in New Delhi
If you regularly share content or work with people in New Delhi, here are a few benefits you get from using an Odysen solution:
- Use in your preferred language, including Hindi, English, and others.
- Have separate networks for different groups, keeping content focused for each. This could be having separate networks for different groups of friends, family members, organizations as well as using in professional environments, having separate networks for different clients or customers.
- Organize content with easy to use folders, add sub-folders to expand and see integrated views from respective parent folders.
- Within each folder you can add content to the applications, including actions, notes, events, polls, photos, graphics, audio files, office files, videos, websites, and blogs.
- Get started and invite other users for free with the Basic plan. This includes the ability create as many networks as you’d like, use the applications, and initial storage for your photos, office files, audio and video files.
Learn more about having your own networks with others in India, including using the applications, languages available, solution examples, and relevant blog articles.