For anyone interested in visiting or curious for learning more about Paris, here’s a brief overview for help getting started.
- 1. There are over 10 million people that live in Paris, about 2.2 million in the main city area. It has been the capital of France since 508 AD.
- 2. About 10% of the population are from other areas such as Algeria, Portugal, Morocco, Tunisia, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Turkey, Italy, China, Mali, and Spain.
- 3. It’s about 9 miles from west to east and about 6 miles from north to south.
- 4. The famous Seine river flows through the middle of the city, the north side of the river is the Right Bank, or la Rive Droite, and the south side is the Left Bank, or Rive Gauche.
- 5. Is often known as the City of Lights, referring to the high concentration of writers, artists, and academics living in the city. Some of which have included Victor Hugo, Alexandre Dumas, Hemingway, James Joyce, Samuel Beckett, and many others.
- 6. Is often known for its cuisine, with 85 Michelin starred restaurants, second only to Tokyo worldwide.
- 7. Museums available include the well known Louvre which it the most visited museum worldwide, others include Musee Picasso, Musee Rodin, Musee du Montparnasse, Musee de Cluny, and hundreds more.
- 8. You can get around most of Paris by Metro, which includes 303 stations connected to 220 km of rail.
- 9. Festivals include Bastille Day on July 14th as well as the Paris Beach festival from July through August, “Je vais a la plage!”.
- 10. There are about 44 million people that visit Paris each year, attractions include the many museums and historical sites, shopping, the cuisine, nightlife, and just walking about.
Have your own networks with others in Paris
If you regularly share content or work with people in Paris, here are a few benefits you get from using an Odysen solution:
- Use in your preferred language, including in French, Portuguese, Turkish, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, English, and others.
- Have separate networks for different groups, keeping content focused for each. This could be having separate networks for different groups of friends, family members, organizations as well as using in professional environments, having separate networks for different clients or customers.
- Organize content with easy to use folders, add sub-folders to expand and see integrated views from respective parent folders.
- Within each folder you can add content to the applications, including actions, notes, events, polls, photos, graphics, audio files, office files, videos, websites, and blogs.
- Get started and invite other users for free with the Basic plan. This includes the ability create as many networks as you’d like, use the applications, and initial storage for your photos, office files, audio and video files.
Learn more about having your own networks with others in France, including using the applications, languages available, solution examples, and relevant blog articles.