For anyone interested in visiting or curious to learn more about Samoa, here’s a brief overview for getting started.
- 1. There are about 200,000 people that live in Samoa. Located in the south Pacific, Samoa consists of two main islands, Upolu and Savai’i.
- 2. Samoa became an independent country from New Zealand in 1962.
- 3. Upolu is the main island with about 75% of the population, including the capital of Apia.
- 4. The island of Savai’i has active volcanoes including Mt. Matavanu, Mata o le Afi, and Mauga Afi.
- 5. The languages used are Samoan and English.
- 6. The capital and largest city is Apia with about 40,000 people, others include Faleula, Siusega, Malie, Vaiusu, and Afenga.
- 7. Fishing and agriculture are the traditional industries in Samoa, including tuna, dried coconut meat, cocoa beans for chocolate, and bananas.
- 8. The currency used is the Samoan Tala, WST.
- 9. The highest point on Samoa is Mt. Silisili at 1,858 metres or 6,096 feet.
- 10. There are about 130,000 visitors or tourists to Samoa every year.
Have your own networks with others in Samoa
If you regularly share content or work with people in Samoa, here are a few benefits you get from using an Odysen solution:
- Use in your preferred language, this includes English and 33 others.
- Have separate networks for different groups, keeping content focused for each. This could be having separate networks for different groups of friends, family members, organizations as well as using in professional environments, having separate networks for different clients or customers.
- Organize content with easy to use folders, add sub-folders to expand and see integrated views from respective parent folders.
- Within each folder you can add content to the applications, including actions, notes, events, polls, photos, graphics, audio files, office files, videos, websites, and blogs.
- Get started and invite other users for free with the Basic plan. This includes the ability create as many networks as you’d like, use the applications, and have initial storage for your photos, office files, audio and video files.
Learn more about having your own networks with others in Samoa, including using the applications, languages available, solution examples, and relevant blog articles.