For anyone interested in visiting or curious to learn more about Zambia, here’s a brief overview for getting started.
- 1. There are more than 14 million people that live in Zambia.
- 2. Zambia is a landlocked country in southern Africa, it has borders with the Democratic Republic of the Congo in the north, Tanzania in the northeast, Malawi in the east, Mozambique in the southeast, Zimbabwe in the south, Namibia in the southwest, and Angola in the west.
- 3. The capital and largest city is Lusaka with 1.5 million people, followed by Ndola, Kitwe, Kabwe, Chingola, Mufulira, Luanshya, Livingstone, Kasama, and Chipata.
- 4. The languages used are English, Bemba, Tonga, Lozi, Lunda, Lubale, Kaonde, Nyanja, and Chewa.
- 5. The rainy season goes from November to April.
- 6. The currency used is the Zambian Kwacha, ZMW.
- 7. There are four major lakes in Zambia, including Lake Mweru, Lake Tanganyika, Lake Bangweulu, and Lake Kariba.
- 8. There are nine ecoregions in Zambia, including woodland savanna, grasslands, and evergreen forests.
- 9. The cuisine in Zambia is often based on maize, made in dishes with vegetables, beans, meat, fish, or sour milk.
- 10. The highest point in Zambia is an unnamed elevation in the Mafinga Hills at 2,301 meters.
Have your own networks with others in Zambia
If you regularly share content or work with people in Zambia, here are a few benefits you get from using an Odysen solution:
- Use in your preferred language, this includes English and 33 others.
- Have separate networks for different groups, keeping content focused for each. This could be having separate networks for different groups of friends, family members, organizations as well as using in professional environments, having separate networks for different clients or customers.
- Organize content with easy to use folders, add sub-folders to expand and see integrated views from respective parent folders.
- Within each folder you can add content to the applications, including actions, notes, events, polls, photos, graphics, audio files, office files, videos, websites, and blogs.
- Get started and invite other users for free with the Basic plan. This includes the ability create as many networks as you’d like, use the applications, and have initial storage for your photos, office files, audio and video files.
Learn more about having your own networks with others in Zambia, including using the applications, languages available, solution examples, and relevant blog articles.