For anyone interested in visiting or curious for more info about Aruba, here’s a brief overview for help getting started.
- 1. There are about 100,000 people that live in Aruba, located about 17 miles north of Venezuela in the Caribbean Sea.
- 2. Aruba is a constituent country of the Netherlands, along with Curacao and Sint Maarten.
- 3. Along with Bonaire and Curacao, Aruba is part of a group known as the ABC islands of the Leeward Antilles.
- 4. The largest city and capital is Oranjestead with 33,000 people, followed by Paradera, San Nicolas, Noord, Santa Cruz, and Savaneta.
- 5. The highest point is Mount Jamanota at 188 metres or 617 feet.
- 6. The area of Aruba covers about 179 sq km or 69 sq miles, and about 20 miles at its longest point.
- 7. The languages used are Dutch, Papiamento, Spanish, and English.
- 8. There are many festivals on Aruba, including National Day, New Years, Carnaval, Mari Gras, the birthdays of Betico Croes and Dia di San Juan, and increasingly Halloween.
- 9. The currency used is the Aruban Florin, AWG, although USD are commonly used.
- 10. There are over 1 million tourists or visitors to Aruba every year, making about 75% of the economy in Aruba. Attractions include historical sites, caves, shipwrecks, and beaches.
Have your own networks with others in Aruba
If you regularly share content or work with people in Aruba, here are a few benefits you get from using an Odysen solution:
- Use in your preferred language, this includes Dutch, Spanish, English, and others.
- Have separate networks for different groups, keeping content focused for each. This could be having separate networks for different groups of friends, family members, organizations as well as using in professional environments, having separate networks for different clients or customers.
- Organize content with easy to use folders, add sub-folders to expand and see integrated views from respective parent folders.
- Within each folder you can add content to the applications, including actions, notes, events, polls, photos, graphics, audio files, office files, videos, websites, and blogs.
- Get started and invite other users for free with the Basic plan. This includes the ability create as many networks as you’d like, use the applications, and have initial storage for your photos, office files, audio and video files.
Learn more about having your own networks with others in Aruba, including using the applications, languages available, solution examples, and relevant blog articles.
Matt | Posted on | December 24, 2013 | Comments Off