For anyone interested in visiting or curious to learn more about Tajikistan, here’s a brief overview for getting started.
- 1. There are about 8 million people that live in Tajikistan. Located in Central Asia, it has borders with Kyrgyzstan in the northeast, China in the east, Afghanistan in the south, and Uzbekistan in the west.
- 2. The area of Tajikistan has been inhabited since 4000 BC.
- 3. Tajikistan is covered by the Pamir mountain range, with more than 50% of the country above 3,000 meters, or 9,800 feet and 90% of the country is considered mountainous.
- 4. The highest mountain is Ismoil Somoni Peak at 7,495 meters or 24,590 feet, followed by Ibn Sina Peak, Peak Korzhenevskaya, Independence Peak, the Akademiya Nauk Range, Karl Marx Peak, Garmo Peak, Mayakovskiy Peak, Concord Peak, and Kyzylart Pass.
- 5. There are more than 900 rivers in Tajikistan and about 20 main lakes.
- 6. The official language is Tajik although Russian is also commonly used.
- 7. The cuisine in Tajikistan includes dried fruit, nuts, halva, non bread, thick yogurt, and different types of rice dishes and soups.
- 8. The largest city and capital is Dushanbe with about 700,000 people, followed by Khujand, Kulob, Qurghonteppa, Istaravshan, Vahdat, Konibodom, Tursunzoda, Isfara, and Panjakent.
- 9. The currency used is the Tajikistani Somoni, TJS.
- 10. The legendary Silk Road passed through Tajikistan going from China to Europe.
Have your own networks with others in Tajikistan
If you regularly share content or work with people in Tajikistan, here are a few benefits you get from using an Odysen solution:
- Use in your preferred language, this includes Russian and 33 others.
- Have separate networks for different groups, keeping content focused for each. This could be having separate networks for different groups of friends, family members, organizations as well as using in professional environments, having separate networks for different clients or customers.
- Organize content with easy to use folders, add sub-folders to expand and see integrated views from respective parent folders.
- Within each folder you can add content to the applications, including actions, notes, events, polls, photos, graphics, audio files, office files, videos, websites, and blogs.
- Get started and invite other users for free with the Basic plan. This includes the ability create as many networks as you’d like, use the applications, and have initial storage for your photos, office files, audio and video files.
Learn more about having your own networks with others in Tajikistan, including using the applications, languages available, solution examples, and relevant blog articles.