Looking to have your own network for educational activities? Here are a few benefits or ways to use with Odysen.
1. Online education: Use with others online for sharing notes, group projects, websites, relevant blogs and other content.
2. Sharing drafts or versions: Upload word documents or other files to the Documents application, sort by the date uploaded to see the most recent version.
3. Group projects: Organize a project by creating a new folder for it and adding appropriate actions, notes, events, websites, word documents, presentations and other content.
5. Add sub-folders to expand a topic: For different sections of a class or workshop and once added, you can see an integrated view of content from respective parent folders.
6. Adding outlines: Include a number or bullet list with a note for a quick outline.
7. Schedule class times: Add recurring events such as every Tuesday from 1 to 3pm.
8. Adding relevant blogs: These could be appropriate for the subject you’re learning about.
9. No advertising distractions: Have a network focused just for what you’re studying, no external distractions.
10. Organizing a trip: Create a folder for the destination, share with others going and add an event for when it’s happening, websites if appropriate, a note of a general itinerary and afterwards can share photos with others.
11. Planning a party: Add a folder for the event and share with others helping to organize or could be attending, include actions that need to be done or include a list in a note.
12. Privacy: Share your networks and folders only with others involved.
13. Search across your network: Type in a keyword to find relevant content from any application, including actions, notes, events, descriptions of files, blogs or websites and comments.
14. Separate folders for different topics: Helpful to have efficiently organized with others in your class.
15. Separate networks for different classes: Have a unique network for each class or workshop you’re involved with.
16. Sharing contact information: For additional questions or discussions, options to include a phone number and location.
17. Sharing notes: Once added, let others know with an email notification. You can include the note directly in the email for efficient sharing as well as keeping in your network for later reference.
18. Useful websites: Store relevant websites in a central place for easy reference.
19. Using in preferred languages: Share homework and lessons in Bulgarian, Cantonese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mandarin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
20. Getting feedback: Others can add comments to any application content.