Looking for an online solution to help organize your photography projects? Here are a few ways to do so with Odysen.
1. Organize a project: Add a new folder for the project and actions with their priority owner and due date. Include complimentary content as appropriate, such as photos as they’re taken, useful websites, notes of new ideas or schedule events for project reviews.
2. Add a list of shots to take: Add to a note and include a bullet or numbered list for specific types of photos.
3. Add websites of suppliers: Store in a central place for easy reference, include their blogs, a note of regular supplies and other content relevant for the supplier.
5. Importing photos and other files: Helpful for showing example photos to clients for a new project, you can import a collection of photos simultaneously from one network to another.
6. See a collection of photos in a slideshow: Helpful for others to review and can add comments for feedback.
7. View blogs from other photographers: Add their blogs to the news reader to stay informed of what others are doing, see an integrated view of the most recent article from each.
8. Planning a trip: Add a folder for the destination and include relevant content, this could be websites of airports or hotels, local blogs to stay informed of current events, add an itinerary to a note and actions for anything critical needed before leaving.
9. View photos in full screen: Helpful to take a closer look at a particular photo.
10. Organize marketing activities: Have a network just for marketing or promoting your photography freelancing activities. Include blogs from other professional photographers, regularly used websites, store photos and graphics for reference and add actions for new marketing ideas to try.
11. Schedule events with travel time needed: When you add an event you can also include an alert, sending you an email reminder in a time your specific before the event.
12. Search across your network: Type in a keyword to see results from any application content or comments.
13. Separate networks for different clients: Keep photos and other content focused for each client or larger project.
14. Sharing photos: Upload to the Images application or import from another network. Once added you can let others know with an email notification, recipients can click a link to go directly to the photo in your network.
15. Sharing videos: Store and watch videos from your network if available.
16. Store useful websites: Add to each folder or see all your websites from the All folder.
17. Storing office files: Add any word documents, PDFs, presentations, spreadsheets or other office files to the Documents applications.
18. Using in preferred languages: For any global photography projects you’re involved with, you can use in Bulgarian, Cantonese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mandarin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
19. Access from mobile: Use from a tablet or phone, helpful to store backups or view past photos while at an event or activity.
20. Getting feedback: People on your networks can add comments to any photos or other application content you’ve shared. You can stay informed of new comments by regularly checking your Updates stream or adding Newsletters to your networks.
Go here to learn more about using with photography activities and projects.