This can be done by simply signing up with the Odysen Basic plan, some of the highlights include:
- It’s free, no ads, and allows you to create networks and invite others to join.
- When others sign up, they’ll also be started on the Basic plan and likewise also free.
- Additionally, the Basic plan gives each user initial storage for sharing their different files, such as photos, videos, audio or office files.
- More active individuals can later upgrade to other plans as appropriate.
Benefits that you get
- Have a focused network, including only content relevant for your organization.
- Maintain the focus and environment with no distracting ads to deal with.
- The plans or pricing is done on an individual level, meaning you can include as many people as you want for your network with no additional cost.
Go here to learn more about having your own network for an organization, including using the applications, benefits, FAQs and other relevant blog articles.