Looking for an online solution to help organize your programming activities and projects? Here are a few benefits and ways to use with Odysen.
1. Separate networks for different clients: Keep projects and content focused for each client by having a separate network for them. Add newsletters to automatically get informed of new content from each.
2. Organize a project: Add a folder for the project and include actions with their priority, owner and due date.
4. Share extra contact information: Include your phone number and location information with your client networks, useful for additional questions or comments.
5. Share presentations or proposals: Upload and share with the Documents application, sort by the date uploaded to see the most recent version.
6. Store graphics if needed: Share in the Images application, others can review in a slideshow and add comments for feedback.
7. Store past work for reference: Use for backups, storing websites of work done and miscellaneous office files.
8. Store text files for reference: Have in a central place for easy reference with projects you’re working on.
9. Add instructions to a note: Include a numbered list for the steps involved.
10. Expand projects with sub-folders: Add a folder for a new project, as it grows you can accommodate it by adding sub-folders. See integrated views of content from looking at respective parent folders.
11. Import files from other networks: For standard templates, form and other files you can use the Import feature to import a collection of files from one network to another.
12. Inform others of changes: Let people in your network know of something new with a simple email notification. Recipients can click a link to go directly to the content in your network.
13. Organize marketing activities: Have a network to help organize some of your promotions for your freelancing business. Centralize relevant content used, such as websites, blogs, graphics and schedule events.
14. Outline a new project: Add to a note and include a bullet or numbered list to highlight key points.
15. Schedule conference calls with clients: Add the date and time to an event, in the description you can include an agenda with a bullet or numbered list.
16. Search across your network: Type in a keyword to get results from any application content or comments in your network.
17. Storing programming websites: Add to each project or folder as appropriate, see all your websites from the All folder.
18. Add programming related blogs: Include with the news reader and see an integrated view of the most recent article from each.
19. Using in preferred languages: For working with clients globally, you can use in Bulgarian, Cantonese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mandarin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
20. Getting feedback: Others can add comments to any application content you’ve shared.