With any networks that you’ve created, you have the option to activate a public page for that network. Here are some of the key features with this option:
- The public page is not activated until you activate it. This can be done from the Manage Network part of your network, in the Public Website, Settings section.
- You can format that page however you’d like, including adding a background theme, multimedia files, and an option to directly edit the HTML for the page.
- Include meta data to help people find in the search engines, this includes customizing the page title, a heading or excerpt, and tags or keywords as appropriate.
- Add an option to receive contact messages from your public page. You can add in your own inquiry question to get appropriate feedback for your endeavors.
- This can all be done for free with the Basic plan!
This could be help for a group to promote their activities, helpful for attracting new members. Visitors can add a contact message if interested and the group manager can add the person to the network if appropriate.
A Network Login Page
While anyone can login from the Odysen website, you can also set up a public page for your network just for initial login. You can add your banner or logo and when users login, they’ll go directly to your network. This can be useful for a group, business, or freelancers, such as giving a client a specific network page to login and share content with.
Stepping Stones for More
This can be helpful for a group, freelancers or small businesses that are initially considering having their own website. You can create and format a public page, receive contact messages and see visitor traffic, all for free with the Basic plan. As things move forward and you’d like to use your own domain, you can use Odysen to expand from the initial public page on your network sub-domain, to multiple pages on your own domain.
Go here to learn more about having a public page for your network, including the key features, solution examples, FAQs and other relevant blog articles.